Clients expect you to deliver your projects on time and on budget.
You need an approach to managing your projects that gives you the best possible overview of the work – and lets your team get on with being
The solution – get your projects organised
Good management, and efficient organisation, are key to delivering a project well.
You need a great overview of the required work, the time spent, the deadlines that are required and the costs of delivering to this timescale.
8 ways to improve your project management
- Get a detailed brief from the client so you understand their needs
- Get the contract and project details signed off early
- Don’t take on more work than you deal with
- Don’t juggle work and end up disappointing a client
- Always under-promise and over-deliver
- Have systems in place to manage your time and resources
- Measure your workflow so you understand your capacity
- Use cloud software to automate processes and save time